Horoscope

 


Yes! It very much is! 

Sometimes i refuse to believe that horoscopes could be so on the nose. There must be something diabolical behind it. Is it listening to my convos on my phone to get an accurate reading of what I am going through? Is it just me being gullible and believing whatever is writen on it cuz its what I wanted to hear? 

Either way this statement is still true regardless. 

It is fucking terrifying! 

As someone who had thought she have had fallen in love before and was proven to be oh so wrong, how do i know for sure that this time around it is real? 

But it feels very real! Even more real than anything I’ve ever felt before. But then again, I have felt it before,but just not in the way that it feels like right now.

This time around, I feel free! 

I feel like I am finally able to love in a way that I have always wanted to romantically love. 

I hate the games that had to be played before. 

Had to be cautious, predictive, reserved, calculated and fake. But in the end it all end up the same. 

This time I feel like it’s something I’ve always longed for. 

That passionate, all encompassing, playful, all in type of love. 

I almost cant believe I had it in me to love like this again after all the times where people who had used love,to take away so much from me. 

Made me bitter, unkind, unfeeling. 

When all I had ever wanted was to be loved in my entirety.

Its horrofying,

Love make have to question so much,

Are they sincere? Am I sincere?

Why would they love me? Should I trust their judgment ? Do I trust my Judgement?

Am I too much? Are they too much?

Stop

I dont know how this will pan out in the future, 

But for now all I know is that I am truly in love and I want to feel this for as long as I possibly can. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Downward spiral